Random Banner Image


Monday, April 02, 2012

Egg-citing


We were going to get together with some friends to color and decorate eggs.  Chase thought that it was so much fun to drop the eggs into the colors and when we pulled them out they were not white but the color of the water.

The older kids, Chase and Emi were completely into decorating the eggs with glitter and stickers.  They were so cute, with their intricate little fingers placing everything just so.  The little kids, Carter and Brenden were more into eating the candy that was suppose to be for the candy necklaces and making squiggly messes on every egg they could get a hold of.  The difference in two years is funny(:


The final project were some beautiful eggs.  I convinced my friend Aika, to stay and go to lunch and the park to catch up on all the happenings.  I love play dates with her, because I love her so much it is almost a play date more for me then the kids.  This family is the best of the best!

No comments: