We went to the Doctor last week and since she isn't delivering babies close to Christmas and our baby is due the 23rd. We took the option of being induced, on Sunday night at 9pm. I really hope he comes before that, I have heard lots of things that aren't so fun about being induced. Chase was born the day before his induction date, 4 days early, so we are praying for that.
If not though, it will be fun to be home and have a new cute baby right before Christmas! I really am so excited I can't imagine a baby any different then Chase, so it will be interesting to see the differences with the two boys. Scott even put the infant car seat in yesterday, I think he is pretty excited as well. Every time I looked in there, when I put Chase in the car, it hits me pretty hard. Wow, we are going to have two kids, CRAZY! Chase also points at the seat and says baby seat. I wonder what he will do and say when there is an actual baby in there?
Here are some fun Christmas things we have been trying to get done, before baby comes:
(Doing some shopping at the mall. Chase in a super cute, but a little pricey, hat at GAP.)
(Chase with his new Christmas present! Ya right, he really wishes it was though.)
(Our last dining out experience as an official threesome at Oregano's. Love that place!
If you go it is all about the Kick-Butt Cheese Bread, Alfredo the Dark, and a Pizzookie, for 2.)
(Chase with Santa at Bass Pro Shops. This Santa was the best look'n one I've ever seen. He even put this white stuff in his eyebrows, to make them look all white and snowy.
Chase was Ahhh...struck. Kind of like seeing some big actor or something on the street.
He didn't know what to do or say.)
3 comments:
Good luck! I can't believe you are having your baby already! I'm jealous! I've heard lots of good induction stories too, I'm sure it'll go well!
Oh my gosh. I cannot believe baby time is here already. I totally thought you had a few more months to go. Good luck on Sunday!! Can't wait to see another handsome Palfreeman boy.
I am so happy for you guys. Good luck with everything. If you need anything let me know.
Post a Comment