OH my gosh! He is so cute! And cute name too! I am glad to hear that everything went pretty good. I know it is weird getting induced, i had to get induced with my 2nd one too. And it went ALOT faster too, but I think it was just cause it was the 2nd one. :) Congrats on such a cutie! I hope Chase has been adjusting well and you too. Let me know if I can do anything to help you out! :)
Yay - he is so cute & will be a perfect little boyfriend for Emree. I am glad everything went well - I was the exact way with the induction. We'll have to get together and have lots of play dates.
Congratulations!!! Two seems like so much at first! But they begin to entertain eachother after a while. Parker and Gracie are pretty good friends. The second one grows up so much faster though so watch out.
WOW! He is so amazing. Your look great, I hope you had a fun new years with your new baby. Almost a christmas baby. What a doll! I can't wait to meet him.
13 comments:
OH my gosh! He is so cute! And cute name too! I am glad to hear that everything went pretty good. I know it is weird getting induced, i had to get induced with my 2nd one too. And it went ALOT faster too, but I think it was just cause it was the 2nd one. :) Congrats on such a cutie! I hope Chase has been adjusting well and you too. Let me know if I can do anything to help you out! :)
He is so cute! Happy you're home and were able to enjoy Christmas - what a beautiful present!
Congratulations! I am so happy for you guys. He is precious. If you need anything let me know.
Congratulations! I love the name! What a wonderful Christmas present.
Congratulations! He is adorable and I love all the hair.
Yay - he is so cute & will be a perfect little boyfriend for Emree. I am glad everything went well - I was the exact way with the induction. We'll have to get together and have lots of play dates.
What a cutie! Congrats! I'm happy to hear everything went well and you now have this cute little addition at home with you.
Congratulations!!! Two seems like so much at first! But they begin to entertain eachother after a while. Parker and Gracie are pretty good friends. The second one grows up so much faster though so watch out.
So So So So So So Happy for you guys!! HE IS ADORABLE!!! Glad everything went good and everyones healthy! Can't wait to snugle the little nugget!!
Congrats, he's a cutie! I'm glad to hear the induction went well. I'm being induced this weekend, so it was comforting to read your labor story!
Congratultions! He looks perfect. And I mean perfect; no mashed newborn face or anything. You couldn't ask for a better Christmas present.
What a gorgeous little boy! I hope everything is going well so far with two little ones at home! I've been meaning to call and check on you. Hugs!!
WOW! He is so amazing. Your look great, I hope you had a fun new years with your new baby. Almost a christmas baby. What a doll! I can't wait to meet him.
Post a Comment