Today, Candace and I will celebrate our third anniversary! So much has happened since we met back at BYU in June of 04'. We both finished school (Candace in Speech Pathology and me in Accountancy), packed up our five pieces of furniture and moved to Phoenix, moved into our first home, both started our first real jobs (Candace at Arizona Institute for Cognitive and Communication Disorders and me at Deloitte), I finished the CPA exam, Candace finished the Arizona Education exam for Speech Therapists, and I started my second real job at Countrywide Bank.
But probably the best thing that has happened would be the birth of our son
Chase. He was born on December 7, 2007... which means he'll be turning 6 months in just a few more days. It's been a crazy ride, but we have had a ton of fun.
Happy anniversary Candace. I love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment