As you can imagine, it's been heating up in Phoenix. So there's only one thing to do...
We had tons of fun with Chase at the splash park. He had a hard time figuring out the timing of the fountains, but loved getting a little wet. We brought a picnic lunch, played some frisbee, and lounged in the shade. Mom also had fun with Chase on the swings.
5 comments:
Chase's face in the water picture is really funny. He's really cute!
How fun! Now I want to go look for something like that around here... I'm so glad you've gotten this blog going, it'll be fun to look at:) And Chase is so cute!
Candace,
Hey its Cara Buchberger. I was blog stalking and found yours on here. I was wondering if you had one. And yeah I am so happy I found it. Your little guy Chase is so darn cute. We seriously have to get together and let our little guys hang out. But mostly so that we can catch up. :)
Cute kid! I bet Scott has dreams of him playing BYU football. I love my girls, but I can't wait to get my future WR for the cougs. Dana says I get one more shot though!
We miss you guys. John & Dana
You guys are too cute! I love Chase's blog, but I also love your family blog too!
Post a Comment