Random Banner Image


Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy 1st Fathers Day!



Since this was Scott's first fathers day me and Chase tried to make it a good one.  Me and Scott decided no gifts for Fathers or Mothers day so we had to get creative, not a specialty of mine whatsoever.

Anyway so I was working on a handprint picture project as a gift.  It was the hardest thing ever, Chase did not want to cooperate with the handprint part.  I tried doing it while he was sleeping and everything and it was not working.  There was ink and frustration every where that day.  I finally got a semi-good handprint so it turned out ok, I recommend if you want to do this to wait till their older or get help.  

Anyway I did some scheming and me and Chase were able to made cupcakes that spelled out #1 Dad, We Love U! without Scott finding out.   Then I dressed Chase up in a onsie that said "Cool Just like Dad" and we were ready for the surprise.  

Well it was short lived because we had to get ready and get out the door before 8:30am but I think that Scott enjoyed fathers day, I know me and Chase did.  We love you Scott, aka Dad!!


5 comments:

Heidi said...

I am glad you found my blog, now I will have to stalk you as well!

Cara said...

How fun! It sure sounds like you came up with some cute fun ideas. :) And I am sure Scott loved them. I can't get enough of Chase's church outfit. I love that tie. :)

Shelley said...

Wow- hand prints, that is very ambitious! Post a picture of them!

Stacy Hoyt said...

You're blog looks awesome! Chase is a little stud muffin!

Brandi Hastings said...

I found your blog through Ashley. I can't believe that you're a dad Scott! That is awesome! Congrat's you guys! Looks like life is going well!