We wanted a real 4th of July so we decided to skip out of the heat for the end of June and make our way up to Utah! It was crazy hot anyway, but at least it cooled down at night. There also were fires everywhere. Chase at one point when we were driving looked at the mountain and said; "Mom look at that volcano, it has lots of lava." It seriously looked like that driving at night, and in old Spanish Fork you could smell the remnants for sure.
We finally made it and I just love my cute family! Can you think of a better way to start the Utah happenings then a trip to the Gateway and dinner at Red Iguana?! I know... it was a perfect start!
This is my fun Family, Scott was taking the pictures but he is missing in action in a lot of the Utah happenings. He has something called a day job, pahaha (: I just wanted to point out that he was with us on this day though (;


No comments:
Post a Comment