Random Banner Image


Sunday, April 08, 2012

Easter Sunday (:


Wahoo Easter!  I love Easter, I don't know exactly why maybe it is Spring or that I grew up with my birthday right by Easter and there are lots of good memories or what but I love it.

This year the kids woke up bright an early and followed a candy egg trail to WOW a new trampoline.  The Easter Bunny must have known that our kids are bored and have taken to jumping on the couch to couch, and also that we don't have any birthdays coming up for a LONG TIME.  My poor Christmas babies, any it was so fun to see their faces.  Chase jumped right in, and went bouncy-bunny-crazy.  Carter however, when I put him in their he was like mortified and quickly said I want out.  He has come a long way since them with mini bounces and sitting on the side watching Chase do some fancy tricks.  Carter got a little camera which like any gagety thing becomes stuck to Carters hand until he falls asleep each night, must be his Dad's kid for sure.

More then anything else the kids loved the candy eating it with chocolate drizzle coming out of their mouths, which is the way to do it right?  I always love when holidays fall on Sunday because Scott doen't have to go to early meetings for Church and I get to have a helper to get the kids going.  I feel like that is vacation enough.  I wanted to get cute pictures of the boys in their church clothes, but the bunny ears were all we could manage.  I think we were kept up late with the Easter Bunny setting up that trampoline (;

Happy Easter!!!

No comments: