Random Banner Image


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines XOXO

It has been such nice weather lately, which has been A-mazing.  Even around the beginning of February Chase was asking me on the way home from the park one day if we could pump up the pool, it was only 70 degrees, but still this is when I remember how much I LOVE Arizona.



Speaking of LOVE for Valentines this year the boys were able to get together with our good friends in Laveen for a little party.  These kids are all so cute together because they all have known each other since they were babies, and are so comfortable with one another.  They decorated cookies, cards and played.  It was so much fun for them!  I asked Chase who he wanted to make a card for and he said, "Me" meaning himself and I said; "It can't be you, maybe someone else you really love." so he said, "How bout Carter." This is what he wanted me to write, "Dear Carter, I love you so much.  Love Chase." Right to the point but really nice, got to love that kid.   Chase has really been into coloring and doing more sit down activities so he was having a blast with all the Valentines festivities.


As for me and Scott, we played it pretty low key this year.  It seems like every weekend there is something going on, and when we have a night we are just happy with a little down time.  So I didn't plan anything being the sad wife that I am.  Scott was sweet though and actually pulled together a wonderful valentines night.   I had to work that night and he ordered take out from Oregano's and then he sat threw a sappy love movie with me at home.  Which I am sure is not his favorite thing, so I will take it and for sure appreciate the thoughtfulness.   I told him this was a GREAT Valentines!  Maybe my best yet, and that this should be our new Valentines tradition.  It is just nice to be with the ones you love on Valentines, I am all about the thoughtfulness and not the splendor for sure, what a great Valentines.  I am so lucky to have these 3 amazing guys in my life, I am such a lucky girl!

3 comments:

LeAnn said...

LOVE those low key nights at home. Sometimes those are the best!
Your boys just get cuter with each picture I see of them. Loved Chase's valentine to Carter.

Brittney said...

Your boys are getting so BIG!! They are so cute too. Glad you had fun in Laveen. Wish we could have been there too! Love ya and miss ya.

Erin said...

Your pictures really are beautiful! Looks like you are having fun with the camera and enjoying your new home. Hugs!