I am finally getting back into the swing of things. So here I am blogging about Christmas even though it was a month ago. I wish it was still Christmas so may the holidays linger a little longer with this post. Happy Holidays!
When we go to Utah for the Christmas Season, I feel there are a few things you just have to do no matter what and going to the lights at temple square is one of them! So after we all picked up my sister and her husband from the airport we hit another of my favorite places The Red Iguana, a must eat Mexican restaurant in Salt Lake and after stuffing myself to the brim we headed to the temple to see the lights!I do not remember a time when I have been and it hasn't been freezing, but it is Christmas so it is worth it to see the temple and all the beautiful lights all around the square.
Chase had a great time, Carter on the other hand had a tough time with the cold and spent the majority of the time being held by Scott. Nothing new for that little one though, he loves being held.
It was so great to walk around and have some fun with my whole family. A tradition that will never be let go, because there is something so peaceful and wonderful about the temple around Christmas time. With all the lights and nativity, and to be there with a wonderful family makes it all that much more special!
After this fun evening Chase and Scott were still pumped and ready to hit up a basketball game with Jared, Scott's brother. Something Scott has to do everytime he is in Utah or just doesn't feel like a loyal Cougar fan. They had a really great time and saw a good friend of ours at the game as well. Chase and our friends little girls were dancing and even got on the big screen a couple of times. I am sad I missed it, but I am sure it was cute! Go Chase you little ROCK STAR and Go Cougars!

No comments:
Post a Comment