We ended the day with a little construction cake and ice cream at the house. The cake was a lot of fun to make. It was actually a cake that the more messy it looked, all the better, which is my type if baking! I can't take credit for the idea I got it from this cute blog,(fredellicious) yahoo for the internet! I think the decorations might have been over the top for just a little family party, but it was so fun and so cute!
Grandma Palfreeman came over as well to spoil the birthday boy, we are lucky to have her close by. Chase also got to open a present from Grandpa Stahle over FaceTime and can't get enough of the transporter truck he got from him. Thank you!
All and all a wonderful birthday! I can't believe my Chase is already 4 years old, he gets more and more fun every year I swear. We are so lucky to have you in our family Chase you make us laugh and bring us so much joy! We just love you, Chase!


3 comments:
How cute of a party! I love it! The cake looks great! What a great idea! Happy Birthday Chase!! What a good looking little boy! He's growing up fast!
Absolutely love the cake! You don't have to worry about messing it up, cause that's the whole point. Awesome!
Love the cake and theme! You are such a fun mom
Post a Comment