Random Banner Image


Monday, September 12, 2011

Boredom Busters

During the Summer we get a bit bored some days with just staying inside, but the kids make it interesting.



Chase's big thing is tying anything and everything together.  He told me the other day he just wants one present for Christmas "rope," easy enough, but I don't know how safe all of us and our stuff would be if we get him that.



Whenever I am getting ready in the morning the boys are always right there, they are either hanging out in the tub.  Or mimicking my routine.  I was telling Scott maybe I can just teach them how to be my stylists so I can just sit there and they can do my hair and makeup for me.  He was not so keen on the idea, since we are trying to raise manly men, I guess!  Ha, ha, ha!



No comments: