I am so behind with my blog. I want to post all the fun things we did with family this Summer. We are so grateful to have so many visitors, since we are just getting settled in the new house, and it is like a bazillion degrees here. I don't know why you all wanted to visit. I guess just cause you love us, I don't know. Whatever the reason we have had so many fun memories so thanks!

Bear with me as I post a lot of different posts over the next week, sorry it just needs to be done.
In May, wow that was a while ago... Anyway, My Dad and Madi were in town for a little while and we all went to this place called Pinnacle Peak Patio Steak House. This place is awesome!

I remember loving this place when I went when I was super little, and my Dad really wanted to take everyone again.
The food in wonderful, but the best part about this place is the "No Necktie Policy." If you wear a tie to this place they cut it off and hang it from the ceiling. So Funny, there are all different types, colors, and sizes of ties hanging everywhere and the restaurant is huge, so there are a ton of them. They definitely take the casual dining experience very seriously.
The boys had so much fun, the thing they liked the best was definitely the rattlesnakes they had just hanging out to look at.
We had such a great time, it was definitely worth the drive and we will definitely have to make it a yearly tradition. Thanks so much Dad and Madi for taking us, we love you!

No comments:
Post a Comment