
The show was amazing! The boys loved it, Chase really liked the trapeze people. He kept talking about how they walked on a string with chairs and people on their backs. After the intermission, Carter was so tired he finally fell asleep and Chase was just staring with a blank look on his face. I think it was almost to much stimulation after the first half. He still talks about it today though, so it was completely worth it.

It was the first time me and Scott had been to the Circus swell and I thought it was great! It all was amazing all the things they can do and had. Elephants, Tigers, Zebras, men getting thrown out of cannons. All Crazy Things! I think we will definitely want to go again.

1 comment:
Wow! How fun! I totally want to go to a circus. Glad you had a good time.
Post a Comment