First off I am one of the luckiest girls in the world to have such a great friend! You know who you are, because of this great family watching my more then a handful kids. (Side note... can I tell you how much I love when people say that to me! I get that often, with to active boys. Mostly at the grocery store when we are all a bit frazzled, Love it!) We were able to do an overnight anniversary date which was wonderful!
We dropped the kids off and headed to dinner at one of my most favorite sea food restaraunts here Papadeauxs. It was nice just to relax and eat some yummy sea food. We even tried fried alligator, which tasted kind of like chicken. I think anything tastes good fried though. Mmmm...My mouth is watering just reflecting on all the goodness.
Then we had some time to waste so we went to get ice-cream in Scottsdale at this cute shop the Sugar Bowel. This place I love because it has ice-cream and it is almost all pink inside and out. We walked around a bit in old town Scottsdale, it was bearable since it was late, and checked out all the art in the windows of all the shops.
Then my sister was so nice and got us a really good deal at a hotel resort in Scottsdale. They had these cute haciendas that were all separate, it was nice you felt like you were all by yourself even though you were in a hotel. The next day we grabbed a quick breakfast of just basked in the sun poolside. Ate muffins and smoothies. Nothing fancy but fun just to relax.



1 comment:
Sounds lovely! Happy Anniversary!
Post a Comment