Random Banner Image


Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Turning Three, All Aboard!



I love birthdays, but when there in December. Hmmm.... Well it's still fun, but so busy. Since we are kind of homeless right now, we just celebrated as a family. Maybe next year I will be brave enough to do one with friends, we will see.

Anyway for Chases 3rd Birthday it was on a Tuesday so we first met Scott at Peter Piper's for some games and pizza.


Chase had a lot of fun. What is more fun then pizza, games and prizes! He really loved all the racing games and car rides the best. Carter was a great sport as well, he was so good this day. Maybe he is growing out of the needy phase, please say yes!

Then we went home to finish the cake and enjoys some balloons. While I was on the phone though, he went outside and started crying histarically. I thought he was hurt, nope, worse, his balloons had just floated away.

(Balloons #1, I know cool but not so so cool!)

(Balloons #2, I know they are way cooler. Scott is the Hero and way nicer!)

We didn't recover from this until after Dad showed up as the Hero with new balloons. They were way cooler then my lame-O cheap balloons anyway. Chase clung to them that whole night, so funny!

For dinner we had his favorite, Ramen Noodles. Mmmmm, YUM!! This is the only thing he ever says he wants to eat. He is a cheap date I guess.

(Mom's, attempt at a train cake. I would like to say it at least tasted good but I think I over cooked it. Maybe next year I will redeem myself, or brake down and buy one from the store.)

Then of course cake and presents. I attempted to cook a train cake, it turned out fine. They make them look so easy on those YouTube video's, anyway it worked. Chase was so cute and when I would ask him his age he would say; " Not two, THREE!" I love this kid.

Chase has been so great this year! I love all the things he can do and all the funny things he says. We love you Chase, Happy Birthday!!!


4 comments:

Aika said...

Happy Birthday Chase! Love your train cake! That looks pretty ambitious, I would not dare do that because I have zero talent. Can I preorder Emi and Brenden's cake? ;)

LeAnn said...

How fun! Your cake totally turned out awesome! Way to go! And that party looks fantastic! You are a fun mom! Happy birthday Chase!

The Jungle Explorer said...

I think the cake is awesome! My son would love it.

Brittney said...

Man he is growing up too fast! And I LOVE your cake! We can't get better if we aren't practicing right? I tried to make Sam a cake for her 2nd birthday and Nick ended up helping me during my 3rd attempt. Yes 3 cake attemps! :)

We miss you guys and hope you had an AWESOME Christmas! Love ya LOTS!