We don't get to many rainy overcast days in Arizona so when we do you have to take full photo advantage. I made Chase actually get dressed in something that didn't have food or dirt on it and do his hair. He cleans up pretty well. When Carter woke up I tried taking some with him, it was a little brighter but they turned out ok. Anyway here are the cutest kids in the world, I'm a little bias:
6 comments:
I agree, those boys are quite the little stud muffins! And..., you have some serious photography skills!
Super CUTE CUTE boys!
Yes! You do have the cutest kids in the world! Love love the pictures. You're such a good photographer!
Your boys are so cute! I love how Carter is smiling. Ryker is a very serious baby so it takes a lot to get him to smile.
Candace! Those boys are adorable! I was so sad I missed you the other week when you were here visiting :(. Hopefully I'll see you on your next trip up here :)
Wow those are great pictures. Chase is quite the GQ boy. You better watch out when he becomes a teen!
Post a Comment