There is really no other way I would rather have spent this Valentine's day! I was so lucky to be surrounded with loved ones all here to bless our new, sweet, little guy Carter. It was such a great day of all centered on love.
Your beautiful family brought tears to my eyes. I love you guys so much! I can't wait to come visit soon! Hopefully in May after my last surgery and Scott has a little time off. I miss you so much and just wanted you to know that I think of your sweet family often and love you!
8 comments:
I think he looks so much like Chase. He's sooo cute. I'm glad you had a good Valentine's Day. Such an exciting time!
He is so cute! I wish we could have been there.
He is so cute, great pictures!
What a handsome little boy - he's going to be so much fun with Chase! :) All the pictures are adorable - love the ones of you and the boys.
He looks so cute! I love that you had such a special event on V-day. That will be an easy date to remember.
So cute! I absolutely LOVE the picture of his feet! Did you take that?
I am so glad that you had a great time with your family. Carter is so sweet. I loved hearing his blessing.
Your beautiful family brought tears to my eyes. I love you guys so much! I can't wait to come visit soon! Hopefully in May after my last surgery and Scott has a little time off. I miss you so much and just wanted you to know that I think of your sweet family often and love you!
Post a Comment