Random Banner Image


Thursday, February 25, 2010

Back Track-ing



Before Carter's blessing we were able to have Scott's Sister Lacey and her family up, I mean down from Utah. Anyway we weren't able to do to much since they weren't here to long, but we were able to go to some of our favorite spots. Scottsdale Railway park, and eat an always great meal at our favorite restaurant Oregano's. Which was even nicer with no kids, thanks to Grandma Palfreeman, who had all three. She is a pro though, and had them all bathed and in bed when we got back, she must have had lots of practice with her seven of her own.

Anyway here are some fun pictures:


Chase was loving the train ride and the carrosel like always. This is the first picture we have dared to take with him sitting on the horse by himself.



I showed him the real, big train box-cars and he thought they were really neat. Its fun when they get older and really know what you are talking about, and have specific interests.


Here is his other interest, or shall I say obsession. They have a huge, really fun playground at this park but what does Chase want to play with. The Mechanical Digger, that someone left out on the bench. As much as I tried to get him to go down the slides and play, we always ended back at that bench with the Digger. (Oh yes, I now know, as well as Chase, every Construction Vehicles name and what it looks like. The joys of having boys!)

3 comments:

Brad and Amber said...

I guess I have a lot to look forward too!

Jason and Ashlee said...

So cute. What a fun place to go. I love the pictures of Carter in his blessing outfit - so precious.

I swear I didn't forget you - I still want to get out and run, i've just been way busy. I promise i'll call soon. Even if it's not to run - just to get together.

Katrina said...

It's nice to see what we have in store for us! I bet you secretly knew all the names for every tractor, etc., before you had Chase, this just gives you a chance to use them:) Haha. And I loved the post about Carter's blessing. It's great that you could have so much family there.