Teressa Ellen Olson Stahle
(October 19, 1957-January 19, 2010)
God chose an angel from above,
An angel sweet and fair;
He placed a halo round her head
To match her beautiful hair.
He gathered sunbeams for her smile,
From out of the sky above'
He carved a heart of solid gold,
Then sprinkled it with love.
He picked the stars from out of the sky,
To give her eyes of brown'
He gave her courage, hope and faith,
To last her whole life through.
God chose an angel from above,
So sweet and fair to see'
He called her Mother and He gave
This angel fair to me.
I am so lucky to have had such a wonderful mother for almost 25 years. Even though her passing was very unexpected I feel so blessed to have such wonderful memories of my mom. I am also very lucky to know this isn't the end that I will be able to see my angel mother again, because of the wonderful plan of happiness that our Heavenly Father has given us. Thanks mom for all the memories, for always being there for me and my family. I couldn't ask for a more perfect mother, and for a better example of how to live a life of service and love.
Some picture memories:

13 comments:
That was beautiful. Thinking of you and your family, lovelie.
Take care.
I'm so sorry to hear that your mom has passed. You and your family are in our prayers.
Your family is in our prayers. I, too, am grateful for the gospel and the knowledge that we have. Let me know if you need anything!
Oh my gosh Candace I am so sorry. I remember your mom from the old Campus Plaza days. She was such a kind, cheerful woman. You are so much like her. You and your family will be in my prayers.
That was so nice Candace. Your mom is a very special lady and we all love her and miss her so much. I'm so glad I could see you. You are such a strength to me! I love you!
I was so sad when I read this post. Your mom was always so nice. It's a shock that she's gone. Your family will be in our prayers.
You've been in my thoughts and prayers this past couple of weeks. Thanks for sharing your wonderful memories of this great woman. Hugs and love!
Candace, it was so nice to see these pictures of your beautiful family. Your Mom was awesome, and all those lovely things that you described will live on in you girls. I am so grateful for you, you are so strong and will be such a support to your family.
Candance, you have been in our thoughts and prayers & will continue to be. I'm so sorry for your loss, but it's so comforting to know we will be with our loved ones again. Your mom was beautiful - I can see where you get it from. Please let me know what I can do.
Your mom is so beautiful and you look so much like her. I am so sorry she was taken so early from this earth. I have been studying alot about life after death and just as you know, we will be with our loved ones again. Much love and prayers for you...
Your mom is a beautiful person just like you! Hoping for all the blessings you and your family need at this time.
Love,
Jaynie Olson Jensen
I'm so sorry about your mother's passing Candace. Your family will be in our prayers. When I met her I thought she was so sweet. I'm glad you're able to have an eternal perspective, although I'm sure it's still hard. I love you!
Candace, what a beautiful tribute to your mother. We all feel the same way about our mothers and cannot imagine the loss you must feel. Thanks for sharing your testimony and showing us how strong you are.
Post a Comment