Random Banner Image


Sunday, January 31, 2010

Baby Carter (One Month)

So it has been a while and my poor little Carter has been blog neglected. Don't worry though I'm sure I will make up for it in the next couple of months.

Here are some picture's we got taken of Carter at one month. He is now a little over that, at six weeks, and he as already changed so much. He is getting cuter and cuter each day, if that's possible. His personality is growing also, it is fun to compare the different personalities of him and Chase, they are already so different. Anyway we love him!

10 comments:

Krystal said...

I love how Baby Carter's hair does the same baby mohawk as Chase's when he was that little.

Jessica said...

I love your pictures. They are so cute!

Lani said...

Oh look how adorable he is!!

Shelley said...

He is so sweet. I can't wait to meet him.

Jason and Ashlee said...

What a sweet baby. He is so precious. We need to get together sometime.

Janna said...

So I got to hold your little guy - something I will never forget! He is a SWEET SWEET baby!

The Betts 4 said...

What a sweetheart! Love those pics!

Our Family said...

cant wait to hold that little baby again soon.

Katrina said...

So cute! You make adorable baby boys. And you look great Candace! Wow, I wouldn't have guessed you'd just had a baby!

AMY said...

What great pictures and amazing little guy!