(These are orange's from our tree in the backyard, it amazes me that they grow all year long.)
Fall in Arizona:
So the month started off nice enough to still be in shorts. We planted our winter grass which I love (so soft and green) and Chase loved that the lawn needed to be watered twice a day. He would say "Sprinklers" and I would open the door and off he would run.
Veteran's Day:
Scott was able to take Vetran's day off. I love that he works for a bank and gets those holidays. So we went to Chandler to a park with a train and lots of other fun things and enjoyed the day together. Chase loved the train ride and was saying "Chuga-Chuga-Choo-Choo" the entire time.
Fun with Friends:
We also were able to go on a lot of fun museum and zoo trips. Which is great this time of year, the zoo especially.
Thanksgiving:
For Thanksgiving we just spent it at home. I really wanted to go to Utah, but being so pregnant it didn't seem like the best idea. Me and my good friend Aika decided to split up the feast and it turned out great. Only half the work with all the benefit's. We both agree though, it is a lot of work, and are so grateful for all those years our families put all that work into making thanksgiving great. Sorry I was lazy and didn't take any pictures. Here is a picture of one of the things I am most Thankful for, my boys!
BYU vs. Utah:
This deserves a blog all on it's own, but this will have to do. They played it a little close but we are so glad they finally pulled it off with a win in overtime, go COUGARS! Chase is an official fan now and when I say Goooo or BYU he says, "Cougars" and he walks around going, "RAH, RAH, RAH RAH RAH, Goooo, Cougars." What a proud moment that was, for Scott especially.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! The weather looks so nice, I wish it were like that here! Juliet pumps her fist and goes "go cougars, rah rah rah!" It's a sign, she and Chase are meant to be (either that or both of their dads are obsessed with BYU football)!
Post a Comment