The other day I left my makeup bag out after rushing to get ready, you think I would know better. Well I come back a while later to find all my makeup brushes have magically disappeared.
First I look in the toilet, which I have found many a thing before. Nope not in there, a sigh of relief. Next to the infamies treasure tractor. Sure enough there they were tucked snuggly around his farm animals. I look at Chase and he just smiles and laughs, so funny!
Like I said this isn't a first and I'm sure it wont be the last. There have been many other things found in there; the remote ( a favorite), keys, food (which he stashes and eats later), sippy cups, and the list goes on and on. Now at least I know where to find things if they all the sudden disappear. Oh man, you just have to laugh.
Here are a few other pictures that make up Chase's grand adventures of mischeif around the house.
He loves getting in the bath, we usually have to take everything out after showering. Or else it is every where else. Including hair and clothes.
Every time the laundry basket is on the floor with clothes in it, two seconds later Chase is snuggled in there as well.
This is an older one, but he still does this. When he wants to go somewhere and he thinks I am being slow. He grabs my purse and heads to the garage door. Patience my friend, he knows, no such concept.
And the constant spills. At least he tries to eat the mess, after committing the tragic end to cereal, chips, and anything else on the edge of the counter. If that doesn't work you can always swim in it, and throw it around, am I right?
I'm impressed with myself looking back on all that. I am a complete clean freak, but most of the time it just makes me laugh and think good thing you are so dang cute!
7 comments:
oh Chase is such a cute little boy. But Im sure he is just like any other boy he makes his own adventures through out the house. Well we hope you are feeling well and we cant wait to visit in December.
That is too funny! At least you know where to look when things come up missing. :)
Yes, they can get away with anything when they're so cute! Chase is so cute, he must be a lot of fun.
He is so cute. I love the pictures by the garage door w/ your purse. This age is always so fun.
The picture with Chase holding your purse seems like an old picture of him when he was younger. Is it? If it is, then he sure was smart! :)
Ya, the picture with the purse is when he was a little littler. The terrorizing started pretty early and came natural to him at a young age. Are you ready for a crazy boy or what?
You gotta love these days! It's like you have to laugh so you don't cry!
Post a Comment