
For all those who didn't know because you aren't here to see my "different glow" or start of a little bump tummy. We are having another baby! I am sorry we weren't able to call everyone, we really love all of you and wanted to let you all know. We are due on December 23rd, right in time for Christmas. Everything is going really well, both me and the baby are healthy and happy so far.
We just had our 18 week ultra-sound appointment, and we are having another boy! I was thinking boy, and yep it's a boy. I love the ultra-sound where you can see their little hands and face and you finally get to start calling the baby he, instead of it, or baby. I am also so so excited for Chase he will love a baby brother. I'm glad they will be close enough to wrestle around and do cute brother stuff together.
I am getting a little teary eyed just thinking about it. I think partly because it's a new baby and all the fun that comes with that. Also I think it is that I have seen how those cute profile ultra-sound pictures all the sudden become this little boy who isn't such a baby anymore but more of a little man.
We will definitely keep you all posted on all the new moments, with this little one on the way!
10 comments:
Congratulations Candace!!!! How exciting! I'm glad to hear you are doing well. Cant wait to see baby bump pictures :)
aaah!!! Congratulations!! Another baby boy!! I'm so excited for you guys! Chase is going to be such a good big brother! This must be the year of boys, I guess?? :) Congratulations again!
Yay! You are going to have 2 cute littld boys too, just like us!That is so exciting and Chase is going to be a great big brother. it is so fun to see them with the baby, can't wait to hear all the updates. WE need to get together, SERIOUSLY!
Congrats! You will have one rowdy house - good luck! :) Glad you're doing well and baby boy is healthy too.
Congratulations! I am so happy for you. That is so exciting, another boy!
Congrats, guys! You're gonna love having two! My girls play together all day and are best friends. So fun!
Congratulations Candace! Another cute Palfreeman!!
Congrats! I'm so happy for you. Another cute little baby on the way! Glad you're both doing well.
Oh my goodness! How exciting! You guys are in trouble for not calling me. :) I'm kidding. New baby's are so much fun. This new lil guy is so lucky to be comin' to such a happy family. Congrats you guys, we love you!
Woo hoo!!! Congratulations! So, Juliet and Chase will get married, and our baby boys will be roommates! Perfect. I am so excited for you all!
Post a Comment