Random Banner Image


Monday, December 08, 2008

One Year Ago ( A walk down memory lane.)


Wow where did the time go, it seems like just yesterday I was taking Chase home.  I just want to say this has been one of the best years ever.  I am so lucky to be able to stay home all day with such an awesome little man.  He has such personality and it seems to get bigger each day.  It is so crazy to look back on his old photo's even from a month ago and see how much he has grown.  I don't know how we got so lucky, but I am so glad that he is a part of our lives and family. 

 
Chase 1 month:


Chase 3 month's:



Chase 6 month's:



Chase 9 month's:


One Year Old!:


We love him and his funny personality I know that it is just going to continue to get so much better in the future.  I can't really imagine it getting any better than this though.   

1 comment:

Katrina said...

Time flies, doesn't it?! I remember when we told each other we were pregnant, and that seems like yesterday. Babies are such a blessing. Chase looks like such a fun little guy, and he's so cute! I'm sure this past year was a lot of fun (in addition to all the work!).