Random Banner Image


Sunday, November 30, 2008

Thanksgiving at Home

Because we are going for Christmas out in Utah we just decided to have a nice Thanksgiving Dinner with just us here at home.  Scott's mom was going to join us but had to work but she made some yummy food that we ate as well, so thank you to her. 

I love thanksgiving because it is a time to spend thinking about the things
 that mean the most to you with the people you love the most.  Even though it was sad not being around a bunch of family this year it was fun to just hang out with our little family a
nd think about all the things we have been blessed with to be thankful for.

Here are some pictures of the day:

Here we are, this was a funny picture because Chase is sleeping and the camera was propped on the counter with the timer so it's so far away, anyway here we are with the Thanksgiving feast.


Here is Chase, who woke up like 15 min. after we started eating, enjoying the yummy turkey and other great eats.

Our favorite part of the day, apple pie, mmmm!  I was kind of proud, I think this is the best one we have made through the last couple of years so far.


1 comment:

Katrina said...

It looks like you all had a good day (and yummy pie) even though you weren't with family. I could see JC and me eating spaghetti for it or something if we were alone...haha (but I'm only kind of kidding actually)! We'll have to have Thanksgiving together sometime when you move to Virginia:)