Random Banner Image


Tuesday, September 02, 2008

August Rush!

I try to post at least once a month, but I have no idea where August went.  Anyway we have been keeping busy with the usual stuff.  There really isn't anything to new with our family so when that is the case we usually just talk about what's new with Chase so here goes:
P.S. Sorry it is a little photo heavy, this is one of my weaknesses, especially when it comes to Chase.

"Think Fast" Food:


Chase hates baby food, he thinks he's an adult so therefor needs only adult food.  So this is the outcome of me trying to force him to at least eat one jar of vegetables and fruit a day. We usually end up with more food on our cloths then in Chase's mouth.  Yes, that's right "our cloths" Chase wears a bib and I wear a full on apron while feeding him or we are both changing our cloths multiple time's a day.  


No Hands:

Chase has learned to stand up independently.   I think he can do it for a couple of minuets now before he gets so excited he jiggles and falls down.  He's not walking yet, but I think we are on the verge.  He also went from like two little teeth on the bottom, to 4 on top and soon to be 3 on the bottom, I know holy cow man!

Chase Minus the Burrito:


Chase has escaped his guacamole burrito wrap and now sleeps without any help with rocking out with us or being wrapped up.  I thought I would have to break this habit and it would be a tough couple of weeks, but he kind of just outgrew it one day.  It's kind of sad but nice he is less high maintenance which is nice.  Plus he was getting to be quite the Houdini escaping from the what me and Scott liked to call our "Super Wrap" ( an upgrade from the normal swaddle wrap).  

Gotta Love Him:

I know that all parents say this but he's growing up way to fast, it's like I don't even have time to enjoy one thing before he is on to the other, TEAR!  Anyway we love him and he has a personality that keeps us on our toes and laughing all of the time.  It is so much fun, and we couldn't imagine our lives without him.

4 comments:

Aika said...

oh my goodness, you have the cutest little boy. I love the picture of him in the burrito. I can't wait to see him this Saturday!

Katrina said...

So cute! I like the picture where he's scooting out of his wrap and it's starting to bunch up higher. He looks like a fun little guy!

Anonymous said...

He really is one of the cutest little babies I've ever seen - I mean it!

Brittney said...

Candace he is growing up too fast. 9 month olds are not suppose to be walking yet! He is adorable I do have to say. See you bright and early. YIKES!